Saturday, June 27, 2009


This card is for my cousin who will not take me to Alaska fishing with him; now he'll think of me when he's out there 'Catching the Big One that Got Away'.
The technique for the BG is Embossed Webbing and the stamp is from www.ibrakeforstamps.com under Humorous Seniors. The hook is real and so I gobbed (that's a technical term used in stamping) on some Crystal Effects to keep the hook from biting.
This was a fun card to make and will be even more fun when I see the look on his face as he opens it!
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

* Shell B.* said...

Hey Cindy, What a fun card! {I need that stamp} LOL

Shell~Alaska
http://akstamping.blogspot.com

Virginia L. said...

Love your fun card for the cousin, Cindy!! I'm sure your cousin will love it! Thanks SO much for dropping by my blog today !!

Deirdre said...

Cindy, great card, thanks so much for dropping by my blog today and for leaving a lovely comment.

sunghee said...

Cute card! Heeheehee... where are all your latest creations?

Ruby said...

What a fun card! I think he will love it! Thanks for dropping by my blog today and for my sweet comment!

Cindy Lee said...

Hi Cindy! Thanks for stopping by my blog! How nice of you to make a card for your cousin even though he didn't take you along with him :)